Monday, March 14, 2011

Pretty Bow Earring... SOLD!


Fashion with a Mission sold its first set of handmade ribbon earrings online, at Etsy.com

I sent a personal thank you to the buyer, Jasely from California, letting her know that her purchase is going towards a very good cause.

The profit of your purchase will go towards the Japan Relief Funds of Fashion With a Mission, my non-profit organization focusing on making a difference in the world through fashion. The earthquake and tsunami devastation in Japan truly broke my heart, and every dollar I profit on my creations will be added towards this Relief Fund.

The earrings were sold for $2.00

Jasely responded,

"I can't wait to receive my earrings and I'm glad I'm helping Japan. You are doing a great job!! "

This is such a great feeling.

<3
honey